100% Authentic Baltic Amber – Guaranteed!
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
About Baltic Amber
For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy and curative for many ailments and discomforts.
Baltic amber is a natural product – it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Beads may be more oval than round, and bead size ranges from apx. 4/16″ near the clasp, to 5/16″ – 5.5/16″ toward the center of the necklace. This necklace has 30-40% more amber, by weight, than our (same style) smaller bead necklaces.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. (Commonly known as “raw” amber.) May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.