Just because he has a permanent pout, doesn’t mean life is glum! Join this little fish in big adventures that will turn any frown upside down!
Deep in the water, Mr. Fish swims about with his fish face stuck in a permanent pout. Can his pals cheer him up? Will his pout ever end? Is there something he can learn from an unexpected friend? Swim along with the pout-pout fish as he discovers that being glum and spreading “dreary wearies” isn’t really his destiny.
A collection of eight bestselling Pout-Pout audio adventures.
- The Pout-Pout Fish
- The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School
- The Pout-Pout Fish Far, Far from Home
- The Pout-Pout Fish and the Can’t-Sleep Blues
- The Pout-Pout Fish and the Bully-Bully Shark
- The Pout-Pout Fish Cleans Up the Ocean
- The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark
- The Not Very Merry Pout-Pout Fish
Author: Deborah Diesen
Read by: Alexander Gould and Fred Vernon
Running time: 46 mins
Content type: Stories
Age Range: 0-5