Dinosaurs, like all modern birds and most reptiles, laid eggs. In recent years, many fossilized eggs and nests have been discovered, although we aren’t always sure what kind of dinosaur they belong to.
- Scientific Name: Tyrannosaurus rex
- Characteristics: Unlike the adults, the body of a baby T. rex was slim and its hind legs were long, suggesting that it was a very fast runner. Although its head was relatively large, its jaws and teeth were smaller and more lightly built than the adult, indicating that young Tyrannosaurus specialized in hunting smaller prey. For the first five years of life, the juvenile T. rex grew fairly slowly, after which it began to grow more quickly.
- Size and Color: This model is 3.25 inches long and 2.5 inches high. It has a dark green back and lighter green underside like the adult, but the colors aren’t as bright, which allowed the baby to hide more easily.
- The T-Rex Baby is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- 3+ Yrs