Designed for boys and girls aged 5 and up
This kids’ playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS. Part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools really does make LEGO building child’s play.
Making kids the stars of the show!
LEGO City Stuntz playsets put kids at the heart of the action with flywheel-powered motorbikes, cool vehicles, realistic structures and fun characters that inspire imaginative role play based on real-life events. Kids can also combine LEGO City Stuntz playsets for even more action-packed fun and excitement!
- Introduce kids aged 5 and up to the exciting world of LEGO® City Stuntz toys with this flywheel-powered stunt bike playset, featuring the fearless LEGO City TV character Raze.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a supercool, flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle for pulling amazing wheelies, plus the LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigure character Raze.
- Kids push the stunt motorcycle to activate the flywheel, then launch it for amazing wheelies and airborne maneuvers.
- The LEGO® City Wheelie Stunt Bike makes a great birthday or any-other-day treat for kids who love action toys.
- When built, the Wheelie Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 2.5 in. (7 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide.
- Combine this stunt bike playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for more fun characters and stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Includes a printed construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that really does make LEGO® building child’s play – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Stuntz sets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative stories and role play based on real-life scenarios.
- All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.