100% Authentic Baltic Amber – Guaranteed!
Necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Baltic amber is a natural product – it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Beads may be more oval than round, and all beads are apx. 3/16 – 4/16″ diameter.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
Baltic amber is non-toxic so is safe for all ages. However, this necklace does contain small parts. Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.
Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.