TruKid Bubble Podz, Lavender, Bubble Bath, 8 Count Travel Pack
Made only with truly natural ingredients, TruKid Eczema Care Bubble Podz offer an eczema safe and fun way for kids to bathe in bubbles! The Bubble Podz formula leaves skin soft and refreshed. Formulated for kids with extra sensitive skin, Bubble Podz provide super gentle bath care for busy families. This super easy, ready-to-use system with pre-measured, single use, water-soluble pods offers a fun, natural burst that dissolves almost instantly. Patent pending.
- Extra gentle and unscented: no chemicals or fragrances; made only with good-for-you, truly natural ingredients
- 8 single-use podz burst into a tubful of natural, long lasting bubbles
- Ultra calming ingredients including colloidal oatmeal and allantoin soothe irritated dry skin
- Leaves no icky or itchy feeling behind
- No mess, no waste: TruKid Bubble Podz are pre-measured and ready to use. No more accidentally pouring out the entire bottle of bubble bath!
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Truly natural and non toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Gluten-, phthalate- and paraben free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% compostable packaging
Cup one pod in hands under warm running water while in bath (or simply throw one in the bath). Watch it burst and then dissolve. Kick back with your rubber ducky and enjoy the truly natural suds. After bath, nourish skin with TruKid Easy Eczema Cream to keep skin hydrated. Note: Due to Bubble Podz natural formulation the amount of bubbles produced may vary based on your water quality. For a bubblier bath, use two or three podz.
Just remember, DO NOT EAT! Bubble Podz are not poisonous, but they taste really bad!
Pure Saccharum Officinarum (Cane Sugar),
**LAthanol LAL Powder (SLSA), Corn Starch, Lavendula
Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract. **SLSA is
derived from coconut and sustainable palm oils, so it
conforms to Ecoert’s natural and organic cosmetic standards and is 100% of natural orgin.