Allosaurus is one of the best known large carnivorous dinosaurs from North America and Europe. It hunted during the Jurassic, around 150 million years ago, and was the largest and most abundant predator in its ecosystem.
- Scientific Name: Allosaurus fragilis
- Characteristics: Allosaurus was a muscular carnivore with large jaws filled with sharp curved teeth. It had a low triangular projection above each eye. It walked on two long legs with three-toed feet and sharp curved claws. It had short arms with three-fingered hands, and a long counterbalancing tail. The largest Allosaurus reached 32 feet long, the size of a minibus.
- Size and Color: This figure is 7.5 inches long and 3.75 inches high. It has vibrant green skin and yellow horns above its eyes.
- The Allosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free